Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 28-29


Another good Monday run with Mike Smith. We met at Difficult Run and ran the opposite direction we usually run and went up past the falls and explored some new trails. It was very humid out and we both said we were feeling tired when we began. We ended up having a good one anyway, getting in 14 pretty comfortably. I’m glad we ran the way we did because the big afternoon storm would have made for really muddy sections on the Cross County Trail. Mike convinced me to get some Arby’s afterwards. I didn’t love the sandwich I got but eating a solid meal right after that run made me feel way better than driving home depleted.

Tuesday was another AM run with Jake in RCP. I didn’t sleep well and my legs were achy but I was happy to get in 10 before work. I wouldn’t be able to get up for these morning runs if I didn’t have plans to meet with Jake. I am very fortunate I ended up moving down the road from such a fast and dedicated runner.

No comments: