Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14 -15


Monday’s run was at Difficult Run with Mike Smith after work. We ran 13+ and got stormed on a little bit as we attacked the trails. The run went from muggy to wet and back to muggy again. It was actually pretty fun for the few minutes when the rain came down hard. The woods at the end of the run before we turned around were pretty cool too. We kept the run to a comfortable pace but I was tired anyway. After the run I was exhausted and hungry. I was very happy to get another good start to my week.

Tuesday morning I headed out with Jake and Jordan, getting in 9 miles in Rock Creek Park and Garrett Park. I was still pretty tired out there but not in a bad way. I am looking forward to resting up and then working out tomorrow night. Hopefully I’ll keep progressing this week and it will feel good to turn the legs over.

No comments: