Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

AM run with Klim (8.5 mi)in Rock Creek. That area on my leg felt much better. I iced it twice yesterday at home and massaged and stretched (by flexing my foot) when I was sitting at my desk. I barely felt it on the run. I was still a little sore but a nice, easy recovery run felt good. The small trails we run are getting a bit overgrown though; they soon may become unrunable until the Fall.

NRR: The World Cup starts today and the USA plays England tomorrow! I'm so excited for this. The USA needs to advance from group play to avoid being considered failures this time around. England is tough but we are favored against Algeria and Slovenia, although winning those games will be no easy task. Germany most likely awaits in the second round if we can get through. GO USA!!!

No comments: