Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21-22


I met Mike Smith at Difficult Run for weekly Monday evening run. It was still hot but less humid so we decided to run 15. Mike is doing high mileage (100+) right now so he is always up for a few extra miles. Despite an early turn of my ankle, we moved along at a nice pace and ran further than we ever had on the trail. The run flew by and I’m thinking whatever was bothering me last week is gone for good.

On Tuesday AM, I ran with Jordan and Jake in RCP. We took it pretty easy and I got in about 8.5 miles. I was really tired afterwards. The heat and humidity was already a factor in the early AM and that always seems to wear me out a bit.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like the pictures, but can you make them larger?

Matias said...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUSEN! DO IT like DUSEN