Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Easy 10s

The down week started with an easy 10 on Monday. I ran the Cabin John trails because there was snow in the forecast and I wanted to get on the soft stuff before it came. Em and Lily dropped me off and hung out around there until I finished. It was a pretty great run expect for some ruts from the mountain bikes and the pack of rogue pugs that I came across. It’s great that 10 miles feels really easy to me again.

On Tuesday, I ran another 10 on the sidewalks and roads of North Bethesda. There wasn’t too much snow and ice but enough to be annoying. Still feeling great! I want to add in some more strength training though to make sure the core strength is there when it’s time to race.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Rogue pugs! Scary!

Erika said...

Aw! I want that picture!