Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26-27

Good start to the week. The temperatures dropped to the lower 90’s which actually made a noticeable difference. I ran with Joe at night, getting in 13. We ran through Tilden Woods onto Tuckerman and then took the Cabin John Trails almost all the way to Democracy. It was carnage along the trail due to the storm but amazingly the trail was clear enough to run. We kept a decent pace and I felt pretty good out there.

Jordan and I ran in RCP on Tuesday morning, keeping a solid pace. We took advantage of the slightly better weather, hardly noticing we were running faster than usual on our Tuesday AM run. I added on a couple miles to get in 12 for the day. I want to try to find some time to increase the amount of stretching I do post-running and to get in the icebath again.

No comments: