Friday, July 2, 2010

July 1-2


Thursday evening I ran with the Smith twins after Matt came back from Ecuador the day before. We ran nice and easy for 13 miles at Difficult Run. The weather and conversation was good, and I felt fine except for some trouble from the “driving injury”. On Matt’s request, we ate Arby’s after the run.

Friday AM I met the Chicken Tender Runner for 8.5 miles and a couple strides. It was a beautiful morning and I felt great on the run. I will never understand why CTR was rooting for England in the World Cup, but to each his own. We had a good run anyway. I am heading to Wildwood Crest this evening and racing on Sunday so I’ll get to see where I’m at right now. I also want to make sure I keep up my momentum when I’m running at the shore (coming back Wednesday evening) which is sometimes hard. The race and having a down week scheduled for next week should make things a bit easier.

No comments: